Complete policy management for the composite and commercial sectors with a uniform interface and operating concept.
The consistent focus on a high level of automation helps to increase the margin per business transaction.
With in|sure General Policy, you benefit from a standardised industry solution with all its cost advantages, which relieves your budget and quickly pays for itself.
Existing and new products can be modelled and directly tested by the specialist department using a product modelling system with a user-friendly interface.
Future-oriented products such as "pay as you x" or situational ad-hoc insurance policies are fully supported by in|sure General Policy.
in|sure General Policy is based on an XCelent Technology Award winning framework for technical innovation.
Evolutionary policy management at a glance
This is what distinguishes our product:
- Consistent operating concept across all divisions
- Support of innovative products such as "Pay as you x" or situational ad-hoc insurance policies
- Faster time-to-market through dynamic product modelling
- Configurable rules engine for contextual process support
- Fully automatic straight through processing of all business transactions
- Maximum integration capability in existing IT system landscapes through flexible interface concept
The policy management system in|sure General Policy ensures a reduction in operating costs thanks to efficient straight through processing and additionally supports you with the following functions:
- Implementation and project costs can be significantly reduced by the possibility to integrate existing product modelling system
- Multi-client capable system, with which several clients can be managed separately using the same solution
- Multi-currency and multi-language capability
- Possible for a wide range of insurance groups: Individual and group insurance, fleet insurance and bundle insurance policies
- Management and investment business is supported across all divisions
- An object system offers the possibility of referencing physical objects several times and as desired from contract bundles
- User and user-group specific limits can be set up for bookings/payments and for the approval of contracts with stepped/scaled sums insured or for special case constellations and individual limits (new value motor vehicle > limit amount).
- Comprehensive surcharge and discount concept incl. target contribution calculation
- Deviations from the application can be marked and justified in all relevant technical fields
- The interfaces can all be supplied synchronously or asynchronously
- Context-related control of thrust pieces
- The policy system completely historices all changes up to the interfaces in various ways. The in|sure construction currently provides for up to 8 different forms of historicisation.