in|sure General Claims offers comprehensive claims management for all property, general liability, personal accident, motor insurance and commercial divisions and maps all relevant business transaction.
A high level of process automation creates scope to free up more time for your employees for profit-generating and customer-oriented activities.
With in|sure General Claims you benefit from a standardised industry solution with all the associated cost benefits which will relieve your budget and pay for itself in a short space of time.
By means of a rules engine, process steps, notifications and error messages can be created and triggered on the basis of if-then functions.
Thanks to the flexible interface concept, in|sure General Claims can be integrated into existing IT system environments without any problem.
in|sure Health Claims is based on a framework that has been granted the XCelent Technology Award for technical innovation.
The evolutionary claims management system at a glance
Features of our product:
- Straight through processing for all input channels
- Comprehensive release system with claim and payment limits
- Configurable rules engine for flexible process support
- Direct selection and control of context-related printed documents
- Linking of optional inventory and peripheral systems via adapter
- Complete claims processing without switching systems
- Multi-client capability
The efficient in|sure General Claims management system frees up capacities for profit-generating activities and also supports you with the following functionalities:
- Temporarily interrupt or suspend claims processing
- Complete logging of all activities in the log book
- Booking, incl. booking authorisation
- Freely configurable initial reserves per business division and insured risk
- Computational support for the setting/calculation of reserves
- 4-Eye Principle (active and random)
- Annuities (initial and subsequent annuities, benefit dynamics) incl. automatic cancellation
- Quick payment incl. automatic setting of reserves and closing of claims
- Automatic checking for duplicate creation or duplicate payment
- Display of previous claims across all property, general liability, personal accident and motor insurance divisions
- Support for automated formal cover verification
- Compensation management
- Cumulative allocation
- Optional linking of claims
- Linking of reference and information systems (for motor vehicles)
- Dynamic control of context-related printed documents
- Mapping of group insurance policies with and without naming, fleet insurance policies and combined policies
- Creation of claims based on "pseudo-contracts" with the possibility of subsequent re-coding